[Asterisk-Users] Re: Snom phones - any advice

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Fri Jul 8 07:54:30 MST 2005

Hi Randy -

> Hmm, quick question.
>
> Does the issue occur on all current models of SNOM phones, or just the
> 320 and 360 mentioned below?

 From what I can tell, the issue occurs an all existing models and
firmwares.  I own some 190's and the issue has been there through all
versions of the firmware.  I tested out a 220 a while back and the
issue existed on it, too.

I think what Nils meant is that the issue will be fixed on a future
releases of the firmware for the 320 and 360.

It is worth noting that this issue is really quite minor.  If you're
on the phone and another call comes in, it will ring to the next
available line, just like you would expect it to.  If you have a
"normal" dialplan where a call will go to busy voicemail on a busy
signal from the phone, it just means that callers will get voicemail
if the phone is already ringing another call, or if the user has
picked up the phone but hasn't yet connected to a call.  That's no
big deal in my book.

- Noah