[Asterisk-Users] IAX Transfers

Brent Davidson brentd at tlabwireless.net
Fri Jul 8 07:21:27 MST 2005

I actually managed to solve my own problem for once.  The problem was
that I had dtmf set to inband audio instead of outband signal in my IAX2
Settings.

For future reference to anyone, this was on the Soyo G668 phones, which
use generic firmware for the PA168S chip to convert them from SIP to IAX.

Thanks for the suggestions.