[Asterisk-Users] Speech Recognition

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Jul 8 07:15:06 MST 2005

Ed can I ask you a question,

 Not trying to influence you one way or the other but why deal with the
'issues' of speech recognition when what you are looking to achieve is
easily met with dtmf codes.

Dtmf, works, is easy to manage and well established.

Speech should only be used when you need to enter complex controls with
more than '9' easy options etc.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Dean