[Asterisk-Users] RE: Sipura SPA-841 Volume Oscillation Problem

Robbie Hughes spam at dynsysgroup.com
Fri Jul 8 04:42:53 MST 2005

The firmware sipura are currently offering is pretty awful.
We bought 60 of these and our supplier in the UK was able to document
and diagnose the problem. Sipura were then able to produce an updated
firmware that made them sound almost like normal phones again. There
is still a slight echo but the volume fluctuation and the echo during
doubletalk is now gone. the version is 03-01-03-a-0623j.
You should be able to request it from sipura directly. If you can't,
let me know and i'll have a word with my suppliers here.
robbie