[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Grandstream Budgetone disconnect issue

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Jul 8 03:01:02 MST 2005

> > I am setting up a small Asterisk system for use at home.  I have one
Budgetone 101, one Cisco 7960 and two Xten lite softphones.  So far
everything is working expect for an issue with the Budgetone.  When a
call is placed between the Budgetone and any other phone, >> the call is
setup and sounds good.  If I hang-up on the Budgetone, everything is
ok.  If I hang up on the other phone, the Budgetone give me a busy
signal, and does not hang up.  Nothing is showing up in the messages
log.  Calls between the other phones work ok.  Any >> ideas?

This is normal for the Budgetone series.  All other phones that I've
tried disconnect, the Budgetone series give a busy signal, Annoying, I know.

Doug