[Asterisk-Users] URGENT: hardware spesifications needed

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Fri Jul 8 02:57:35 MST 2005

Hey guys...don't be so rude....
if it is urgent, Erdem, you can call Digium for Asterisk Business
Edition + documentation....they set up a fantastic * box for a very
little price....
else you can spit blood like all of us.....
It is months I try to set up a decent * box studying all * stuff found
on internet.....and I think I'm not the only one. Right?

Giorgio.