[Asterisk-Users] Extension Problems

Richard Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Jul 7 19:21:10 MST 2005

Better read up on why a sip phone should register with asterisk. Do a 'sip show peers' and that will be the list of phones that can "receive" calls.
-------------------

    I've double checked this.  Everything is logging in fine, because I can
    make calls, check my voicemail, everything except recieve calls on the
    SIP devices.

    David Phelan wrote:

    >The extensions I've created in AAH, when dialed, always go straight to
    >voicemail.
    >
    >I may be missing a step... I'm simply adding it in the "Extensions" part of
    >AAH.
    >
    >I can dial out with my extension, and recieve the voicemail notification, so
    >I know i'm logged in, or so I thought...
    >
    >This is SIP 210 logging in and 220 making a call to 210
    >

    ><--SNIP -->
    >

    >Looks Like an Authentication Issue to me....
    >Chack the Username and password on the sip device and AAH
    >
    >Dave

    To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: