[Asterisk-Users] Extension Problems

David Phelan david at blueridge.com.au
Thu Jul 7 16:36:32 MST 2005

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jeremi Bergman
Sent: Friday, 8 July 2005 9:12 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Extension Problems

The extensions I've created in AAH, when dialed, always go straight to
voicemail.

I may be missing a step... I'm simply adding it in the "Extensions" part of
AAH.

I can dial out with my extension, and recieve the voicemail notification, so
I know i'm logged in, or so I thought...

This is SIP 210 logging in and 220 making a call to 210

<--SNIP -->

Looks Like an Authentication Issue to me....
Chack the Username and password on the sip device and AAH

Dave