[Asterisk-Users] NOTICE[180235]: chan_zap.c:7358 pri_dchannel: PRI got event: 6 on Primary D-channel of span 1

Adam Dobrin adam at emplifyhr.com
Thu Jul 7 15:04:17 MST 2005

Lance,

I was in a similar situation, though i was rec'ing the event 6 message,
i noticed no degradation of sound and so ignored it.  I've since removed
a *load* of unused modules, and it appears that the message is no longer
coming in.  I had read that some people were only getting the message
after the machine had been up for a few days.. I'll check back then.

This is what i added to modules.conf:
noload => res_musiconhold.so
noload => pbx_wilcalu.so
noload => app_image.so