[Asterisk-Users] phone comparison matrix

GLNX g_glnx at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 7 13:58:01 MST 2005

I was just doing that compilation for a comparative matrix a couple
weeks ago, to get a snapshot of models/features/price range

It's just a draft toy for personal use but it might be useful if I share
it and more people help to fill it. If we setup a matrix table in
voip-info wiki, i'll try my $0.01 releasing it