[Asterisk-Users] IAX Transfers

Brent Davidson brentd at tlabwireless.net
Thu Jul 7 09:13:14 MST 2005

I'm having a strange problem with transfers on IAX phones.  I have two
IAX phones behind my firewall that are extensions from my office phone
system.  Both phones can receive calls, but only one of the extensions
can do blind transfers by pressing the # key.  I have a similar problem
at the office.  Some of the phones can transfer calls, some of them
can't.  And my Zap lines can always transfer.

I have all of my IAX extensions configured exactly the same way in
iax.conf.  All handsets are configured the same way and runnign the same
firmware.  I thought at first that it was a problem with NAT, but none
of the office phones are behind firewalls.

Any ideas?