[Asterisk-Users] Logging SIP response codes

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:07:12 MST 2005

Is there a way to log SIP response codes without enabling verbose
logging?  Reason being is that from time to time I see a call fail on
our primary provider and roll-over to our backup providers.  If I
happen to catch it on the console I can see the code "484" or similar.
 It would really help in troubleshooting with our primary provider if
I could log those types of codes.  Verbose just saves way to much
stuff in the log files.