[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Grandstream Budgetone disconnect issue

Bates, Curtis Curtis.Bates at AGEDWARDS.com
Thu Jul 7 07:12:50 MST 2005

I am setting up a small Asterisk system for use at home.  I have one Budgetone 101, one Cisco 7960 and two Xten lite softphones.  So far everything is working expect for an issue with the Budgetone.  When a call is placed between the Budgetone and any other phone, the call is setup and sounds good.  If I hang-up on the Budgetone, everything is ok.  If I hang up on the other phone, the Budgetone give me a busy signal, and does not hang up.  Nothing is showing up in the messages log.  Calls between the other phones work ok.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.