[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI form junghanns.net

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Thu Jul 7 02:35:39 MST 2005

howdy,

the problems with data and fax calls were mainly caused by asterisk,
e.g. echo cancelation always on, failed native bridging, gains, ....
Since bristuff 0.2.0-RC8e those issues have been solved. We have quite
a few customers running loads of ISDN data calls between their
locations without any special asterisk options.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

Am Donnerstag, den 07.07.2005, 09:13 +0200 schrieb Ivan Meic (Vox
Mundi):