[Asterisk-Users] No sound

Blake Krone blakekrone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:10:08 MST 2005

Ronald I've been struggling with the same problem. So far I have set
my asterisk server to be in the DMZ and still nothing with sound, no
music on hold or anything. From what I'm reading if your SIP clients
connect from behind a NAT/Firewall/Private LAN there are problems and
it doesn't work well or doesn't even work!