[Asterisk-Users] verbosity in log files

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Wed Jul 6 18:34:22 MST 2005

I have an installation where one of the users claims that they have had
calls where they could hear audio and the other party could not.

I went to /var/log/asterisk and looked at messages and full, but they didn't
have much info in them.

I have:
full => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose

in logger.conf, but the log file doesn't look anything like the verbose output
I get from the CLI.

Is there another setting somewhere that I need to turn on so that full is
full?

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.