[Asterisk-Users] Emergency Asterisk Guru Help needed EMERGENCY

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Wed Jul 6 17:38:00 MST 2005

[root at aleph dkwiebe]# cd /var/spool/asterisk
[root at aleph asterisk]# ls -R
.:
CVS  fax  monitor  outgoing  qcall  tmp  vm  voicemail

./CVS:
Entries  Repository  Root

./fax:
CVS  fax.call

./fax/CVS:
Entries  Repository  Root

./monitor:
CVS

./monitor/CVS:
Entries  Repository  Root

./outgoing:

./qcall:

./tmp:

./voicemail:
default

./voicemail/default:

Hope this helps.  As you can see there is not very many directories
under there.  The CVS ones could be ignored.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net