[Asterisk-Users] Incoming 800-number over IAX - first few words arecut-off

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Jul 6 17:47:17 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 17:57 -0500, Jay Milk wrote:
> What does Teliax have to say about this?  They have your money, make
> them earn it.

I called them, they have to return my call yet.
On my previous conversation with them they advised to play with the
iax.conf  setting according to their tech-support page; but that didn't
help.

The funny thing is it does not happen when I call my standard phone over
their IAX line only 800-number.
Both numbers going the same IAX route, one registration one provider.

--
#Joseph