[Asterisk-Users] E1 Channel Bank Recommendation

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Wed Jul 6 16:47:54 MST 2005

I will be installing an Asterisk system in Honduras, and I need to
convert many 2-wire analog circuits to E1 PRI.  I have no idea if there
is answer or disconnect supervision on the POTS circuits.

An E1 from Hondutel seems to be out of the question because they will
only provide SS7 signaling (not PRI), and the SS7 signaling would be on
an extenal V.35 circuit.

Does someone in Latin America have experience with E1 channel banks, and
would they be willing to share their experience?

Gracias