[Asterisk-Users] Connect 30 phone lines to asterisk how to

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Jul 6 14:34:39 MST 2005

Assuming you mean you have 30 analog POTS lines, the way to go about
this would be with a couple channel banks and a quad-T1 (I haven't
seen a two-port around, but that's all that is needed) card.
For the record, 30 individual analog lines is generally inefficient
and would be done more cleanly with an E1 or 2 T1s.

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305

Disclaimer: I work for a company that makes channel banks. I believe
we make a very fine product and are the best out there, but I have
kept these views to myself and in no way allowed them to influence
the above advice.