[Asterisk-Users] NOTICE[180235]: chan_zap.c:7358 pri_dchannel: PRI got event: 6 on Primary D-channel of span 1

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:53:03 MST 2005

I am getting:
NOTICE[180235]: chan_zap.c:7358 pri_dchannel: PRI got event: 6 on
Primary D-channel of span 1

on my asterisk box and it seems to be causing a poping sound in the
phones, I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.  I have
scanned the archives and get possibilities ranging form motherboards,
to pri, to loaded module problems.  Can someone tell me the best way
to start tracking this down?

--
Thanks,

Lance Grover