[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI form junghanns.net

Kristof Hardy kristof.hardy at catsanddogs.com
Wed Jul 6 13:35:33 MST 2005

Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> Is anybody there using quadBRI form Junghanns.net with Asterisk ?
> I would like to order that card but first would like to hear some
> opinions.

I have been testing out with chan_capi and some cheap PCI cards in the
past, but since we've used the quadBRI cards, ... I don't want anything
else. :-)

It's 'very' easy to install, you only need a basic system (we use Debian
stable) with the right packages (development, kernel sources, ..) and
you can compile the whole package at once.

The junghanns.net site gives you the bristuff download, with that you
have the most recent quadBRI drivers, and a current asterisk version
(1.0.8) in 1 easy to compile and install package..

Just my personal opinion.. But I'm happy with the way these cards work..

Regards,

Kristof.