[Asterisk-Users] Snom phones - any advice

Randy Williams randyw at techsource.com
Wed Jul 6 09:37:35 MST 2005

Greetings,

We are just finishing a roll-out of 25 of the SNOM 190s with a SNOM 220
w/sidecar.

The only "gotcha" that I found is that the SNOM 190s use "rfc2833" for a
default dtfm mode and not "inband" which is the default for the asterisk
server.

I haven't ironed out the Mass deployment functionality yet, but will do
so.  So with a tftp server running you should be fine.

Generally speaking, of course.

RandyW