[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk 1.1

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 09:13:51 MST 2005

In article <43A3C9BCAC4CED44A6C51A9F35763463248EA2 at winsrv1.cpb.in>,
Chris Gamble <Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com> wrote:
> How adventurous would a person have to be to try to use the 1.1 from
> cvs? I want to implement our phone system with the database
> connections built in, which as I understand is being made very easy in
> the 1.1 code that is under development.

I really wish 1.2 Stable would be released. There are so many new
features in HEAD, and several modules that are incompatible with 1.0,
(e.g. some of the H.323 stacks), that I would love to start using the
current codebase without worrying about it still being a moving target
and the possibility of stuff being added that breaks things.

Anyone here "in the know" about when HEAD will be branched to 1.2?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield