[Asterisk-Users] getting Incoming but unable to dial out using oh323

Adeel Ali onlyfateen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 06:33:04 MST 2005

I m using oh323 and i m receiving incoming calls at windows NetMeeing and at SJPhone from SIP & IAX softphones .... but what should i do to be able to call from NetMeeting or any H323 softphone .....when i dial any extension... it starts OH323/R4096 and then fails and plays demo-congrates from default context...i think it is some registration problem .... plz send me a sample oh323.conf .. so that i can call from my h323 phones