[Asterisk-Users] MWI from SIP provide

Andrew White andywhite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:59:18 MST 2005

Hi,

I am using a sip provider that offers voicemail.  They send me a sip
notify that there are voicemails, and I would like this notify to be
sent to one of the extensions on asterisk (a sipura 2100 or cisco
7960), to light a lamp/give stutter dial tone.

The provider is running * too and is flexible about their configuration.

My * is running on openwrt, so I cant run vmail on *, besides the
provider vmail only kicks in if my system goes offline, so is useful.

Any help appreciated...

tks

Andrew