[Asterisk-Users] Users handbook

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Jul 6 03:19:53 MST 2005

Mark Phillips wrote:

> This is somewhat unique to the site installation. For example, I don't
> have *69 programmed at my site because frankly there's no need for it
> with the Cisco 7960's.
>
> I do however have an automatic conference booking utility and a
> speaking clock. Not often found in smaller sites.
>
> I think you are on your own here.

If one is implementing an Asterisk solution in an office scenario, it
has to have fairly similar features to another Asterisk installation.
It's easy enough to edit and remove the parts that are different. What I
am suggesting is a comprehensive "Here's everything Asterisk can do out
of the box" document, change or remove what doesn't apply.

Let me know if any of you want to pool the work we have already done, I
will compile to a complete document and post on the wiki.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com