[Asterisk-Users] HW Capacity plan - Asterisk capacity per Xeon 3.0GHz

Manuel Soto mrsoto at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 17:56:12 MST 2005

Millions peoples requesting a meeting and keeping track of that. Peoples
call up to 4 times a year to request a meeting or to ask their request
status, VRU and Operator. The system may call back or send notifications
by SMS in order to notify request's status.

If as advised Cisco systems are in front of Asterisk, the question
change to:

	What is the capacity Asterisk per Xeon processor?,
	Is there any case study that may be recommended?