[Asterisk-Users] Users handbook

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Tue Jul 5 17:52:08 MST 2005

At the most recent project I completed I have to post a intranet web
page with instructions on using the system and phones. Asterisk is 1.07
stable and the phones are Polycom IP300, IP500, and IP600.
Has anyone done an Astersik users guide? Something non-technical but
covering most of the features an office worker would use.
If nothing exists, should we develop this as a documentation project?
After all, the greatest software is little use if the users never hear
about the features.

Chris