[Asterisk-Users] Previously: Queue + optional URL

neil at clearip.co.uk neil at clearip.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 14:52:29 MST 2005

Does anybody know if there is an app that will cause similar to occur on users
PC?

I have a scenario where users will have snom phones on their desks. Ideally when
their phone receives a call I need to popup a web browser with a specific url.
Any ideas appreciated.

Neil

on 5/7/05 10:52 PM, Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion