[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: Hangupcode == 44

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:14:43 MST 2005

Just to follow up on my previous issue, Hangupcode 44 indicated that
my telco hadn't actually turned ON the circuit (hence no channels).  I
had multiple techs tell me that the circuit was on and ready-to-go and
failed to mention that I needed to call their national activation
center.  A quick call to the center solved this problem.

--
Tom