[Asterisk-Users] How does Vonage support fax machines?

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Tue Jul 5 10:39:00 MST 2005

I've got a handful of ATAs <Innomedia> that support two ports... I have one plugged in for voice for the house and the other I use for dialup internet.. ONLY for testing newly built dial-up computers that they can get online and surf... Gotten some pretty good speeds out of them too

Robert A. Huddleston, KF4BYY
Cavalier Telephone LLC.
(Desk) 804.422.4401
(Cell) 804.400.3686