[Asterisk-Users] How does Vonage support fax machines?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Jul 5 09:09:48 MST 2005

Vonage's fax is useless.  I've tried four or five different fax devices
(several modems and two different fax machines), and not only was I
unsuccessful, but I also got their support's "We don't support... XXX"
reply every single time.  When asked which device they DO support, the
replies ceased.   When asking for a refund on the activation fee and
monthly fees for the fax-line, I was asked to contact tech-support to
work out any problems.

Jay -- Vonage-free for 9 months now.