[Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-Dev] Craig Southeren to speak at Cluecon!

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Jul 5 08:04:30 MST 2005

Through the generosity of our Premier sponsor, Sangoma Technologies
we are proud to welcome Craig Southeren all the way from Australia.
Mr. Southeren.s work has pioneered the development of open source
telephony applications with his ground-breaking OpenH323 protocol
stack that stood alone as the only open source VOIP software for
quite some time. Today, Craig continues to raise the bar with the
next generation OPAL VOIP abstraction layer and WOOMERA a brilliant
approach to overcome software incompatibles. Hope to see you all at
ClueCon.

Don't forget to register its less than a month away!!!  If you have
problems registering please email me.

Thanks,
/b
---
Anakin: “You’re either with me, or you’re my enemy.”
Obi-Wan: “Only a Sith could be an absolutist.”

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: