[Asterisk-Users] Simpletelecom dead?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:28:30 MST 2005

I just called that number I posted before and it seems (at least from
what that Sean Kane is telling me), that they are not connected at
all. The reason I decided to post is because as far back as Feburary I
kept trying to get in touch with both numbers (the one on whois, and
the one on that posted web site), and I wasn't able to get anybody.