[Asterisk-Users] Newbie question reg. Asterisk and Channel Access Bank I and TE110p

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 05:25:14 MST 2005

Recheck your zaptel.conf. That's not the correct setup for a T1 trunk.
You need to know the signalling the channel bank uses, and specify the
voice channels (bchannel=1-24), and the signalling channel
(dchannel=25). Those numbers are bogus, as I've never worked with T1
;)

BTW, why are you using such setup (1 channel bank to connect to 24
analog lines) instead of asking your Telco to install a T1 trunk in
your office?

Julian.