[Asterisk-Users] voicemail (gui vmail.cgi) patch

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Tue Jul 5 02:48:30 MST 2005

Grazie Giorgio.
  Then I should reformulate the question.

  Is there any new version of this patch (http://www.voip-info.org/img/wiki_up/voicemail.patch)? The one at the wiki is dated November 2004 and doesn't seem to be suitable for current version of voicemail.c.

  Is there any other way to do the same? (Give access for Apache's user to /voicemail/)

Thanks,
 Victor.

Message: 21