[Asterisk-Users] Re: Horrible MeetMe performance

Giles Scott gscott at scott.swiftserve.net
Tue Jul 5 02:37:00 MST 2005

Hi

I've got a similar problem.

Asterisk 1.0.7 running on Dual Opeteron smp Suse linux.
Zaptel taken from CVS yesterday with USE_RTC enabled (no Zaptel hardware)

With three users on a conference I see about a 1/2 second delay, it like
having a call across a satellite link.

'iax2 show peers' shows a max lag of 18ms per channel, max jitter 12ms
two channels using GSM codec, third using iLBC.
During the test there were no other channels in use.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Giles