[Asterisk-Users] About AgentMonitorOutgoing

Gary Li firebug0314 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jul 5 00:07:47 MST 2005

Hi all!

I want to using AgentMonitorOutgoing(c) to make the field of source channel of cdr record as agent/agent_id, so that I can get outbound data of agent from the DB.
I have test it. But when I make the agent callbacklogin and then make an outbound call, the record  logged into the DB is not any change comparing to before.
>From the CLI, the AgentMonitorOutgoing already work.
Anyone knows why and how ?

Any help and advice will be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Gary Li