[Asterisk-Users] codec_speex.so not loading - fedora core 1

Storm D. J. Petersen stormp at telus.net
Mon Jul 4 17:41:44 MST 2005

Hi,

Today I decided to upgrade my * PBX and compiled the latest Development Head
and installed it.  I keep getting this message:

WARNING[18268]: loader.c:313 __load_resource: libspeex.so.1: cannot open
Jul 5 01:26:32 WARNING[18268]: loader.c:523 load_modules: Loading module
codec_speex.so failed!

I searched the archives for info relating to this but no luck finding a
solution other than putting "noload => codec_speex.so" in my
"/etc/asterisk/modules.conf" file.

Can anyone advise how to fix?

Cheers,

Storm.