[Asterisk-Users] Telephoning Announcements -- Suggestions?

Scott Nelson sbn at thermeon.com
Mon Jul 4 07:03:35 MST 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 11:35 PM, Jay Milk wrote:

> That's all doable.  How many residents are you talking about? -- could
> take quite a while to call them all.

Tell me about it -- we're doing it manually now!

> Considering you have outlay in
> hardware, phone-cost, utilities (a 100W computer draws $5-$10/month),
> consider fixing that well as someone suggested.

Well, (no pun intended), not all of the problems are mechanical
(although the current one is).  Most of the time it is because some
of the residents don't think about others until we remind them, and
they have emptied the pressure tank and we all loose water pressure.