[Asterisk-Users] #include not working with *1.0.9

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Mon Jul 4 00:39:26 MST 2005

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 02:05:17AM -0500, asterisk at io-networks.com wrote:
> We are running * V1.0.9 on a demo box.
>
> We have set up everything in our dialplan and we have a directory where we store
> individual extension settings. That directory is called "extensions-phones.d"
> and it contains a number of .conf files.
>
> In my extensions.conf file I have put a
>
> #include "extensions-phones.d/*.conf" in my [globals] context

The support for globbing in #include has been merged into HEAD, and is also
part of the Rapid packages.

Either grab the debs from http://tzafrir.org.il/rapid108/

or use the debs source:

  deb http://tzafrir.org.il/rapid108 unstable/

or extract debian/patches//80_rapid-globinclude.dpatch from the asterisk
diff in the above directory and apply it to the asterisk source you
build. Despite my repetetive requests, the Debian package maintainers
have not yet included this patch :-(