[Asterisk-Users] Epia C3 Linux

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Sun Jul 3 18:22:46 MST 2005

Michel Brabants wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>
>>On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 09:53:33AM -0700, Wiley Siler wrote:
>>

>>>Anyone know a good distro for an Epia Mobo with the C3 chip?
>>>

>>Debian, as for any hardware :-p
>>

> Heya,
>
> I have heard that epia C3 has full i586-support, but i686 support is not
> complete.
>
> greetings,
>
> Michel

Wiley (and others),

	If you intend to run Asterisk (I hope so because this is asterisk-users
:) ), AstLinux runs like a dream on the CS EPIA boards:

http://www.astlinux.org

	AstLinux runs so well because everything was compiled for i586-MMX and
higher processors.

	The same disclaimer applies to all of my other AstLinux posts:  I am
the creator/maintainer so I am obviously biased!

--
Kristian Kielhofner