[Asterisk-Users] Buy IP address

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sun Jul 3 08:17:55 MST 2005

chawki hammoud wrote:

>Hi:
>
>I have my Asterisk server behind a nat and I want to
>buy a static IP. Is there a company that sell IP and
>forward it to IAX file as in the DID service. Any
>reference or recommendations please?

I suspect what you are really asking for is a way to gateway a DID to
your server. Having a dynamic IP is fine is you use a register statement.
You can use dynamic DNS to provide a stabel address.

Buy a DID from a provider that will accommodate a dynamic IP address via
a register statement, most will.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts