[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring Sirrix quad BRI channels

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Sun Jul 3 06:59:47 MST 2005

Hi Nicolás,

Thanks for all your assistance. How are you keeping ?

Unfortunately I'm still battling with this one:

Since we've chatted the driver developer of the Sirrix board has now
configured the driver so that channel names are now displayed as:
Srx/gout-0000-01
Srx/gout-0001-01

etc. In other words, channels now have static names.

I've tried this in my op_buttons.cfg but the buttons do not change their
state, i.e. go red when in use.

This is what I have in my op_buttons.cfg:
[Srx/gout-0000-01]
Position=n
Label="External"
Extension=-1
Icon=2

I've tried running op_server with debug set to "1" and the channels
definitely shows up as "Srx/gout-0000-01" etc.

Any ideas ?

Many thanks.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."