[Asterisk-Users] HELP HELP HELP NEEDED WITH ASTCC

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 13:19:34 MST 2005

I used the astcc.agi you posted on your website, and changed the "BRANDS" INC value from 6 to 60.

So, I guess all you need to do now is incorporate your astcc.agi file into the CVS version.

Thanks goes to you and those who contributed and responded to my HELP HELP HELP plea.

>From a satisfied ASTCC user,

Ade.
Darren Wiebe <darren at aleph-com.net> wrote:
Sorry I was not available yesterday. It was Canada Day and we got to
celebrate Alberta's centenial. What did you wind up doing to get it
working?

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net

Ade Agbero wrote:

> Problem resolved with Astcc, certified fully working.
>
> */Juan Luis Moyano /* wrote:
>
> Ade Agbero wrote:
> > Finally, We have lift off, a shaky one though.
> >
> > I deleted my Astcc.gi and replaced it with Darren's copy posted
> on his
> > website and I have finally been able to get something recorded
> as BILLCOST.
> >

> I got it working too here with Darren's astcc.agi. And billing as
> expected so finally It's working. It would be nice if someone could
> update the cvs with Darren's astcc.agi, because the current one
> doesn't
> work, even patched.. it gets worse. Thanks for your attention Darren!
>
> --
> Juan Luis Moyano
> juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar

> Yahoo! Messenger
>
> NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: