[Asterisk-Users] play message to callee before connect toincomingcall

Roland Zagler r.zagler at fog.at
Sat Jul 2 13:00:50 MST 2005

sorry for the misunderstanding, robert!

the point is: during the caller is listening to the soundfile played to
him
the dialplan should continue to dial the sip phone 100 and after sip
phone
100 is answered and the announcement file is played the caller should be
connected
to the sip phone 100.

the behaviour is just like MoH, but the problem is, that the caller has
to hear a
soundfile from the beginning, and MoH does not do this as the sound
files inside
the directory specified in musiconhold.conf are started when asterisk is
started.

an idea i had was to write an agi script which is called in dialplan
before i issue a
playback command to the caller, which is producing a callfile to call
sip phone 100,
but how can i "connect" these 2 calls afterwards? is there a possibility
to connect
the answered sip phone 100 to the incoming call (that is still listening
to the playback
command)?

roland