[Asterisk-Users] play message to callee before connect toincoming call

Roland Zagler r.zagler at fog.at
Sat Jul 2 12:19:52 MST 2005

Thank you, Robert!

The announcementfile plays well, but at Dial-option "m" i have to
specify a MoH class,
that is something i cannot use (as i wrote in my post).

Background command waits for a user input, but the caller should be
connected to
SIP Phone 100 after it has answered and the announcement has been
played. Before
connecting to SIP Phone 100 the caller should hear a soundfile...

wiki says nothing about an Dial-option to play a soundfile to the caller
;-(

Roland Zagler