[Asterisk-Users] Make Webvmail Error

Andrew C. Brown andy_lists at bananabread.net
Sat Jul 2 09:45:54 MST 2005

Manjit Riat wrote:

> I did a make webvmail and I get the following error on redhat 9.0
>

> No HTTP directory
>
> make : *** [webvmail] Error 1
>

> I have the perl-suidperl rpm installed and apache installed
>

> Thanx .

The webvmail make script isn't terribly intelligent about finding your
web directory, which varies alot from one linux distrib to the next. I'm
looking into making a patch for it to parameterize a little better. If
you go into the make ("Makefile") and search for "$HTTPDIR" you can sort
of see where it is expecting to install it and change it by hand for now
if you want.