[Asterisk-Users] What to use h323 or oh323 ???

Adeel -31 onlyfateen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 09:13:47 MST 2005

I m new to asterisk n i've got an IP phone that supports h323 protocol.... but i dont know how to configure asterisk to use it... i m comfortable in using sip & iax softphones.... but there is no h323.conf in /etc/asterisk/   .... i read that i've to compile some files but i m confused regarding h323 & oh323  ...... which one should i use.. plz tell me or atleast give some helpful link

http://mail.yahoo.com